Dashboard problem. HELP.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2GB 200GB HDD
screenshotvo0.jpg

As you can see a Widget is stuck on my desktop. And, no its not in Dashboard mode.
It is a Gmail checker widget, i got from Dashboardwidgets.com.
Anytips on removing the widget from my desktop?
I already tried rebooting/restarting.
Thanks in Advance.

M

MacHeadCase

Why not trash the one you're using and install this one instead, Gmail Inbox ? It has been updated two weeks ago to ensure 10.5.2 compatibility.

Not sure of this is the same one you're using but the GUI doesn't look at all like it's the same widget.

You probably won't be able to empty the trash till you restart or quit and relaunch Dashboard, though.

M

MacHeadCase

That image you posted is way too big. Post a link to that image of yours or reduce it in size. It's way over the forum's image recommendations and it 's breaking the board's layout.

What I meant to say is that if you trash the program it won't be able to float anywhere. Just grab it, put it in the trash and restart. Then you should be able to delete it.

M

MacHeadCase

Care to post your solution so that it helps others having the same problem ?

Thanks.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2GB 200GB HDD
It was an easy solution, I should have tried out first, but I freaked out and wasn't thinking. I just went to the dashboard, then went to manage widgets and deleted the widget off of my widget list. I think you were trying to explain that to me, but I didn't understand it, at the time O:)

BTW thanks for that Gmail widget suggestion. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.