Create E-card on Mac?

Reaction score
is there any relatively simple way to create an e-card using iPhoto, iMovie, Word or something? I'd like to send electronic birthday cards, and others, and I hate those website based ones. I thought it would be great to create on and send it via email.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
You can format mail by default in apple mail - format type, colors and add pictures

Mail 3 (Leopard) lets you mail html pages if you can create a html page in iweb or even word.

Or you can create an ecard in word (or any html editor)- save as html page and then open the page in safari. In safari you can then chose Email contents of this page and the web page you have just created will appear as a fully formatted email message in mail

OP
Daddy Elmis
Reaction score
in the end I just made a brief iMovie and sent it via email. I'm using Tiger so html mail wasn't an option. Thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Use the iCards function of mac (on the Apple website or on .mac) and choose your own photo. Easy!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.