Where's my iMac!?!?!?

D

dim

So I ordered the 20" in the beggining of September, they said I should reciveit by or before October 5. I get home yesterday from work check my email and I get a message that it will not be in now till November and I am free to cancel.

I am free to cancel? What is that has anybody else ordered did they get the same thing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
Have you been charged for it yet?? If not, then I would just go to the Apple Retail store and get it, call first of course.

rberry88

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
dim said:
So I ordered the 20" in the beggining of September, they said I should reciveit by or before October 5. I get home yesterday from work check my email and I get a message that it will not be in now till November and I am free to cancel.

I am free to cancel? What is that has anybody else ordered did they get the same thing?

Was it a custom configuration? If you add memory, bluetooth, AirPort, a bigger hard drive, or something like that, they usually take longer.

J&R has the stock-config 20" shipping "in 1-2 days." Everyone else (Apple, CDW, Amazon, MacConnection) seems to have "2+ weeks" or more.

OP
T

tom555

I ordered the Imac before 2 weeks and i dont have it too. But in my order is a notice that it will be sent on 25.10.2004. I hope that i will get it on this time.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I stole all of your iMac and blew it up with thermite.

:batman:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Absolute Zero said:

w....t.....f??????????????????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
All of your iMac are belong to us.

You are on the way to kernel panic. XD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
Absolute Zero said:

No one touches my baby :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Graeme43 said:
No one touches my baby :eek:
You are on the way to destruction. :ninja:

What you say!!

OP
D

dim

Absolute Zero said:
You are on the way to destruction. :ninja:

What you say!!

Well it says On or before 11/04/2004 and the status is still open and it has not been charged yet. I was supposed to get it on 10/4/2004. Stores here in Toronto Canada only have the 17" 1.6 they don't know when they are going to get the 20" It's just a bit scary cause no one knows when they are getting them every time I ask they say "I don't know"

Ohhh and Absolute Zero stop stealling Mac's from everyone. :miner:

OP
T

tom555

The order state of my Imac has gone to shipped today. Now i hope that TNT is fast and i will get my iMac this week.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Maybe TNT will send your iMac on a trip around the world 15 times :eek:

You never know ;)

OP
T

tom555

I hope that they don't do that. I am waiting for my iMac about 4 Weeks. And i cant wait wait much longer now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Oh believe me, they'll make you wait!

I bet the TNT people love shipping apple stuff, they unpack them in their warehouses, play around with them for a few weeks, maybe even try to install windows xp on them just for the **** of it.

Then they all lick the 20" panel and pack it back up again..

There: How do you feel now?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Glad mine ain't getting shipped by TNT :mac:

OP
D

dim

Aptmunich said:
Oh believe me, they'll make you wait!

I bet the TNT people love shipping apple stuff, they unpack them in their warehouses, play around with them for a few weeks, maybe even try to install windows xp on them just for the **** of it.

Then they all lick the 20" panel and pack it back up again..

There: How do you feel now?

Well just checked my status today and it has been shipped. I has a tracking number and everything so I'm happy about that. I have so much work to do once I get it, I just been putting everything off untill I get it. I should recive it Monday. So for anyone that was supposed to get them in November I hope this helps.

You may get it sooner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
TNT shipped me my order in 24 hours :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Wahoo! Now I hope mine is shipped soon also! :) Mine had to be specially ordered since Im upgrading a bunch of stuff in it.. I hope it'll be here in a week or so.

OP
T

The mac 13

tom555 said:
The order state of my Imac has gone to shipped today. Now i hope that TNT is fast and i will get my iMac this week.

use dhl!! they move the world! :teen:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.