Playstation Emulator

Reaction score
Hello all,

First of all I just want to say: I own a copy of the game I want to play (Final Fantasy IX), and I also own a playstation. However, I do not own a TV any longer and I want to play my game on my mac. How do I do that? I am sure there is a way. I have a SNES emulators that work just fine. Does anyone know the best software, and how to do all that? It would be appreciated.

Again, I wouldn't be asking this if I thought it was illegal. I own all the stuff, but I just want to play on my computer.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the help man. Yeah, I looked into that. I downloaded PCSX and a bios file (SCPH1000). I put the bios file in the correct directory (I think it is reading it properly, because it is not saying anything about not having a BIOS file on startup now. Anyway, I put in two different games and tried to run them, but after both tries the program just crashed and it continued to do so. Any ideas?

Reaction score
hmm

Thanks for the help man. Yeah, I looked into that. I downloaded PCSX and a bios file (SCPH1000). I put the bios file in the correct directory (I think it is reading it properly, because it is not saying anything about not having a BIOS file on startup now. Anyway, I put in two different games and tried to run them, but after both tries the program just crashed and it continued to do so. Any ideas?

yeah that program sucks. I ended up running another emulator on bootcamp.. so stupid.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.