USB issues

Reaction score
I dont know whats happening but Im kind of nervous now.

All of a sudden today I put my BB into my normal USB cradle and the pocketmac wouldnt sync. So I uninstall the pocketmac and reinstall it. Seems to install correctly but now I get an error on my BB that the USB charging current is not sufficient. This is a USB cord directly into the USB on the iMac. How can I get anymore power to it? This never happened before since Ive owned it.

I tried switching the wire around to a different USB port and now I find that the middle one on the back of the monitor is dead. ***!

I plugged a different USB cord into my powered hub to try that and Im still getting the same error.

Please dont tell me that Im having major issues already with this thing. I just got it 2 months ago.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has no idea what BB means?
It makes me feel uneducated. :(

Reaction score
Seems to install correctly but now I get an error on my BB that the USB charging current is not sufficient.

I'm getting the same message with a PC, was fixed after installing the latest version of the desktop manager. I don't think it has anything to with your USB ports.

OP
H
Reaction score
I'm getting the same message with a PC, was fixed after installing the latest version of the desktop manager. I don't think it has anything to with your USB ports.

Yeah, I ended up completely uninstalling the pocketmac, turning off the computer for 1 minute, then reinstalling. I didnt plug in the BB until the pocketmac was fully booted up.

After that, no USB issues anymore and it synced completely.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.