iTunes is in a near constant state of loading

Reaction score
it seems like every 3 minutes or so the pinwheel pops up. can you say ***? this never happened on my pc so i dont know whats causing it. if anyone has any solutions i'll do just about anything, this is so annoying it took 2 hours to burn a few cds.

only other detail is that it often says "accessing itunes store" as well, if that helps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 x 20" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo
Make sure that you complete the log in to the store.
Also, create another account and log into that one and try again.
If this works ok the it is just your account preferences that is somehow screwed up.

OP
G
Reaction score
not sure how to do either of those things, i logged into store but its in a separate window.

i opened activity monitor and when it loads, itunes says (not responsive) and jumps to 60+ cpu. system jumps from 4.5% to 25%.

OP
G
Reaction score
talked with a customer at work today, said they have the same problem after the new itunes update... any help?

OP
G
Reaction score
although it seems this topic got no attention anyways, the most recent update seems to have fixed the previous ones woes. kthx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.