iPod Touch or Nano

Reaction score
Im considering buying a new Ipod and i cant decide between the 2. Right now at FutureShop.... Theres a 70$ difference between the two. The touch is cool but im worried about the size. I Still have my first gen nano but the battery last 2-3 hours but is still usable. Im not one that likes to carry things in their pockets or get a fanny pack cause thats too gay. Has anyone regreted buying it cause of the size?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Al iMac * 2.0GHz Intel
Kind of, but I am in school and I find that the size of it is a tad to big to fit properly in my blazer pocket, however the other features make up for this and its brilliant. It's amazing if you want a really cool gadget ASWELL as your Ipod.

I am split between which one i prefer to be honest, as they are both so different.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
Having owned both... The touch really is worth every penny. Its thin, so you can put it in your back pocket when standing and have it on the table when sitting. The nano is nice... but its just an mp3 player... videos are ok, but you will go blind after a few shows/movies. The touch gives you the internet, etc...

Size will be compromized if you get a case though. I bought mine used and abused... so it already had scratches... so no case here. I have seen little sticker style cases though, so thats another thing to think about.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
It really depends, do you plan on watching videos and browsing the Internet with your iPod? If so, then the touch is for you. If you only want to listen to music and keep it in your pocket, then go for the Nano.

And no, the touch isn't really that big. I have the iPhone, which is slightly bigger than the touch, and it slides easily into any pocket I put it in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Im considering buying a new Ipod and i cant decide between the 2. Right now at FutureShop.... Theres a 70$ difference between the two. The touch is cool but im worried about the size. I Still have my first gen nano but the battery last 2-3 hours but is still usable. Im not one that likes to carry things in their pockets or get a fanny pack cause thats too gay. Has anyone regreted buying it cause of the size?

This is kind of off the subject but what exactly is gay about wearing a fanny pack? I was reading your post and thinking about giving my opinion about your question untill I read your stupid comment about fanny packs being "gay".

Reaction score
are you kidding me, talk about everything you can do on a touch. its well worth that 70$ difference

Reaction score
This is kind of off the subject but what exactly is gay about wearing a fanny pack? I was reading your post and thinking about giving my opinion about your question untill I read your stupid comment about fanny packs being "gay".

Inappropriate semantics I guess. Replace "gay" with the words "ridiculous" or "lame because this isn't the 1980's and I don't have a mullet".

I agree with above, Touch for the simple fact that it's not a huge price difference and you can do so much more with it.

Reaction score
Hack it, get the free 20$ update with iPhone apps. Then put game boy advance on it.. Now, can the nano do that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Inappropriate semantics I guess. Replace "gay" with the words "ridiculous" or "lame because this isn't the 1980's and I don't have a mullet".

I agree with above, Touch for the simple fact that it's not a huge price difference and you can do so much more with it.

Inappropriate is one word I can think of to describe his comment. I'll keep the other words that come to mind to myself because if I were to share them I would be banned for breaking a few different rules.

Reaction score
I'd go with the Touch. I carry it with me everywhere it doesn't feel heavy in your pocket and the size has never been an inconvenience for me. For only $70 more i would go for the Touch

OP
T
Reaction score
I got the Touch and loving it. I actually got it for 250$ Can. 1 day sale at futureshop. Its awsome

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.