Just got my new iPod mini

M

m1k

Yeah. It rocks. Like ****. Apple rocks. Like ****!

Seriously, this is amazing.

More later.

OP
M

m1k

WOW!

The iPod mini officially rocks.

I transferred all of my 225 songs in 3 minutes. Crazy. The battery has lasted me all last night and today all after school.

I'm so amazed by the iPod mini!

Reaction score
I sold my 3G to get a mini, I don't have that many songs so the size difference wasn't a problem, I really like the smaller size and the click wheel, the only compaint I have is I wish it had click over headphones like the 4Gs do.

Reaction score
m1k said:
What do you mean 'click over headphones'? I don't understand...

You know how you can hear a clicking noise when you scroll the wheel? well that sound is played through some internal speaker not the headphones on the mini and 3Gs, on the 4G you can set that to play over the headphones so you can actually hear the click while you are listening to music.

OP
M

m1k

You know how you can hear a clicking noise when you scroll the wheel? well that sound is played through some internal speaker not the headphones on the mini and 3Gs, on the 4G you can set that to play over the headphones so you can actually hear the click while you are listening to music.

Ahh, cool! I've never head of that feature. Thanks for the explanation!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.