sound on the windows side???

Reaction score
i have my hard drive split and mac on one and windows on the other... i put call of duty 4 and some other games on the window side, and there is no sound... what can i do since i cant put in a windows sound card or something...its there an easy way to do this??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.2GHz 2GB RAM 120 GB HD 15" NVidia 8800MGT 128MB - iPhone 3G
If the sound only works part of the time, I would think its the game, not the computer. I too have a windows side on my mac and I too play games on it including the sims and battlefield 2. Check your sound settings it your games.

OP
J
Reaction score
more about the sound loss

i have no sound whatsoever on the windows side.. and i put on like starcraft and i can play but i have no sound.... and when i put in call of duty 4 in it say something about not having a sound card or a proper sound set up.... you have anything that can help

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
i have no sound whatsoever on the windows side.. and i put on like starcraft and i can play but i have no sound.... and when i put in call of duty 4 in it say something about not having a sound card or a proper sound set up.... you have anything that can help

Are you getting any sound at all when you boot to Windows? Find out by going into the Windows Control Panel and click on the sound applet. You can test for sound and also check settings there. If no sound at all, it might be a driver problem. You can check that by going into Control Panel, System, click on the hardware tab, and then open device manager.

Regards.

OP
J
Reaction score
still nothing

it say there is no sound card or no device.... but my mac sound is fine....but nothing on the windows side....i think since no one seems to have an answer ill check the mac store....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.