haha wow I never knew this existed

Reaction score
Hello people of the iPod/mac world i am will and if u havent noticed i own a 2nd gen iPod :d ..............

OP
WillWithTheiPod
Reaction score
Okay so allow me to re-introduce myself, I'm Will and I have owned my iPod nano for a year now and I LOVE IT!!!!!! I didnt know about the MP3 players at first but now i dont even carry my cd player anymore. I'd really like to get a MacBook ..... Wished I could afford a Macbook air but those things are wayyyyyy out there for me lol

P.S. - Sorry about earlier, I was on the phone with a friend and I was all tied up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
As one 2nd gen nano owner to another, welcome!!!!! Hope you enjoy your time here at M-F. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
Aw and for a minute I thought I had a fellow Original Ipod 2nd Generation :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Al iMac * 2.0GHz Intel
I used to have the ipod nano 1st gen, but I upgraded to the 3rd gen when that came out and sold my 1st gen one on ebay, but then I went to the apple store in NYC, and I got carried away and bought myself an ipod touch, and I love it!

The nanos are really brilliant!

OP
WillWithTheiPod
Reaction score
I used to have the ipod nano 1st gen, but I upgraded to the 3rd gen when that came out and sold my 1st gen one on ebay, but then I went to the apple store in NYC, and I got carried away and bought myself an ipod touch, and I love it!

The nanos are really brilliant!

Yeah they are!!!!!! what would be even sweeter is instead of having in on an arm band ...... make some wirless/bluetooth ear buds!!!! No that would be hot.

The transmitter for it could be like the AM/FM tuner they make for the iPod. The buds could be on a wire to keep them together .......... :D I think that would be sweet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2g.jpg

one of these

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
technically 2nd but they look identical i have a 3rd (touch wheel) 4th (click wheel) and a ipod touch as well

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.