Bar coding library (check in/check out) software

Reaction score
I work for a small production company that wants to create a bar coded library for our tapes/dvds. We're looking for a simple system that would let us track what tapes are checked out and who has them. I'm assuming we would have to generate our own bar codes as well. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good application.

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
http://www.delicious-monster.com/ for organizing by the bar code....

when it comes to creating the bar code I have no idea.. report back with what you find because I am interested in that too... My post production company could probably use a system like this.

OP
T
Reaction score
does delicious monster work with your own generated bar codes? basically we're looking to code masters and dubs as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
after i put the link there i have wondered that myself.. I am looking at it now. I can't see anything that says it doesn't but I can't find anything that says it does either.

OP
T
Reaction score
there are all sorts of programs out there to create the barcodes. but not many library ones (mac compatible at least). I've found a few like delicious but not sure if any work with user generated barcodes rather than industry registered ones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.