Full path is not showing up correctly in address bar

Reaction score
I uploaded my iWeb 08 created website to Godaddy.com, but the full path to my pages and subpages (directories and subdirectories) are not showing up correctly in the address bar. For example, when I type www.[I]123[/I].com and then click on a link, the address bar shows only my domain plus the page name (not the full path). Let say I have a link in my home page (www.[I]123[/I].com) named “Grandfather”, and this page has a link named “Father” and the “Father” page has a link named “Son”. If I click all the way down to the page named “Son” I should be able to see the full path (Absolute path) in the address bar, correct?

I should be able to see this in the address bar:
Example:
www.[I]123[/I].com/Granfather/Father/Son.html

But this is what I see instead:
www.[I]123[/I].com/Son.html

The same goes for every single linked page in my entire site. Did I do something fundamentally wrong when I was creating my site? How can I make the full path show up in the address bar of my website? I’ve also noticed that this happens in my published folder in my Mac, so I don’t think is an issue with my host service provider.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.