Macbook RAM Upgrade 4gb?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13", 4gb, 500gb, 2.26 Duo. White iPhone 5, White iPad Mini 32gb
Recently got my macbook with 1gb of ram, its the duo 2.2ghz version. just wondering whether anyone else has upgraded to 4gb and whether its worth the £65!!? also whether it has made their macbook fan to be constantly running loudly?! also anyone with 2gb would you consider getting 4gb? as i cant decide between the two! i do alot of photoshop work and have a habbit of running lots of programs at once!

Thanks

Steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" white 2.16Ghz, 2Gb ram, 120gb hd
if you run photoshop and run multiple programs, then getting more ram would be the best option for you as running multiple apps such as photoshop, uses up more of your system resources... I'm not a 100% certain if your Mac can support up to 3gb or 4... Best to verify and then upgrade your ram

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah i think it works as crucial memory seem to think so i just hope the fans dont start going really loud, but i dont see any reason why it should!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
By upgrading the RAM, your fans would actually run LESS frequently as you wouldn't be accessing your hard drive as often, and as a result, you would also be slightly increasing your battery life.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah it think i might go all out! might aswell lol thanks for all our help! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.