• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

14th Birthday

M

m1k

Woot. In 20 minutes it'll be my 14th B-Day.

And I'm well on my way to becoming a Mac addict, with a 12" PowerBook 1.33GHz with 512MB RAM.

Cheers to all of you. You rock.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 3 GHz 3 gigs of ram & 2004 PowerBook
Great! I turned 14 in june! :mac: wo! they have new smilies! When did u get ur mac? I got mine in july :bomb:

OP
M

m1k

The Performa 5200 was released in 1995. So it couldn't have been that :). I know these things, don't ask how ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Well, I turned 14 in 1989, and back then I had a Commodore 64 and an Atari ST (it had a mouse and a GUI! :D ), if I remember well...

I guess most people here don't even know these computers anymore... :mac:

OP
T

TylerMoney

Lets see, I turned 14 in 1997is, and I'll be 21 in about three weeks. What a world a difference...14 & 20/21.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I turn 14 in 2005.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.