Case Questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Aluminum 24" 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1Gig RAM; 500gb Time Capsule; 16gb iPod Touch
I just got a 16gb iPod Touch a couple of days ago and got a Belkin leather folio case for it. I like the case but am wondering if there is a better one out there. My main concern is the iPod doesn't slide all the way in to the left of the case and makes it hard to use the Home Screen button sometimes. I do not like the skins or most of the clear plastic cases (except for one that I can't remember the name of it)

I am also wondering why I have seen some cases with a hole in the top left corner of the front and mine doesn't have one. Is there something there on the iPod touch (like a light sensor) that is being covered up by the case?

Thanks,

JD

OP
R2-JD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Aluminum 24" 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1Gig RAM; 500gb Time Capsule; 16gb iPod Touch
Thanks for the link boneheadz. The one you show is great looking, but I actually like the looks of the Prie Touchstand because it has the cover flap.

The Touchstand is in the running now for me.

JD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.