I Love Apple

Reaction score
So, two weeks ago I got a Macbook Pro 17"
256Mb video card
2gigs of ram
160gb hdd
no multitouch...

i was the happiest man alive...until today...

new macbook pro ? 512 video ? 200gb hdd ? MULTITOUCH ?!?!?

oh god I wanted to kill myself (college student, jsut spent all my hard earned cash on my macbook pro to have a new model released a 2 weeks later)

so I called up apple...released my frustration to them...

so they let me send my "old" macbook pro back...with no restock fee...and free shipping back to them....

which means...APPLE LET ME SEND THEM MY 2 WEEK OLD, USED MACBOOK PRO, FOR A NEW TOP OF THE LINE MACBOOK PRO WITH THE BIGGER HDD, VIDEO CARD, AND MULTITOUCH !!

I LOVE APPLE !!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Thats is very cool, and you are lucky there

enjoy your mac (I am soo jealous) ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not a mac: Windows XP, Ubunu 8:04 2GB's RAM Intel petuimu 4
Welcome (back)
Yeah that multi touch sounds great

Reaction score
Apple it a company, i don't see how a company can be worthy of love or hate. They build products for profit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
I have to admit, although I haven't had any experience with them yet, I like what I'm hearing about Apple's support. It sounds to me like they want to keep their customers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac, Intel core 2 duo, 2.16 GHz 1 GB Mem.
Part of the reason Apple prices are high is so they can appease the whiners and snivelers and still turn a good profit. That service doesn't come free. --robtg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
Part of the reason Apple prices are high is so they can appease the whiners and snivelers and still turn a good profit. That service doesn't come free. --robtg
Good point!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.

Agreed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2Ghz, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD
I have a macbook that is two months old, not two weeks. I don't think they will let me return, nevertheless I love apple too!

Reaction score
Do you think they will release an update for the older macbook pros for the multitouch? Would it be that easy to just release an update for it. My macbook pro is only 2 months old.

Wish i could send it back but when i bought it, I had te option to upgrade the processor to 2.4 and the hardrive to 250 g, wish I could have too for the graphics card too.

Reaction score
WOOOW, same thing happened to me, except i bought mine 3 weeks ago:Angry: I am going to call them tomorrow too, and if they don't let do the same thing i will be soo mad.Errr

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.