Wireless PC Card Possible With MacBook Air??

Reaction score
Are there any wireless air cards or USB's that are MacBook Air compatible??? Verizon, Sprint, doesn't matter...I just want one for my MacBook Air.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Last I checked, cellular cards only came in PCMCIA and ExpressCard formats. I don't know of any USB varieties.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I think AT&T has a 3G adapter that is USB connected, but it don't connect to that pesky drop-down USB port because it's a little too thick.

OP
B
Reaction score
Any Way To Take My MacBook Air Completely Wireless??

Is there any way to take my macBook air completely wireless?? I heard that Verizon & Sprint offer "Cards", but has anyone had success using a mac notebook??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.4 GHz/2GB RAM/160GB 7200 RPM HD/Glossy widescreen
what do you mean, "Completely wireless" what wires are you trying to get rid of?

Reaction score
i think a bluetooth 3G phone as a modem would probably do what you mean. depends what you'd use it for and if its worth the price of the phone deal and/or new phone.

i don't live in america, i have no idea which supplier does what but it may be something for you to look into. it'd certainly be wireless..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD
the "cards" will not work in a macbook air, as it has no card slot. there is, however, the option of the USB modem. verizon has a few listed on their websites, not sure about sprint. i've got family members who tell me that verizon's broadband service is quite up there in terms of useability.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
i am guessing you mean that you don't want to have to find a wifi spot and would like to have internet access anywhere you can go with a signal. Due to the MBA not having a card slot you would need a wireless receiver like this. I am not sure if the usb connection on it will fit inside the flip down area so you may want to check. i am sure verizon and sprint also have a usb card.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.