My wireless Apple keyboard!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum Intel 24" iMac 2.8 Ghz 2GB RAM
I have a wireless Apple keyboard and it works fine on mac OSX. When Im on Bootcamp however running Windows XP Professional, it doesn't work properly. When I push the cap locks key, it disconnects the keyboard and the it doesn't matter how many times I press the caps locks button, it just won't go off and the light stays on. So to fix it, I have to turn off the keyboard, turn it back on and quickly hit the caps lock key to get it go off and then turn it off and back on again and it's back to normal.

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know any fix for it?

Cheers guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Have you installed the drivers for Boot Camp? Perhaps a Bluetooth pairing is needed.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi! Thanks for the reply. I have installed the drivers off the CD for Boot Camp and have 10.5.2 running. I have a wireless ouse as well and both keyboard and mouse are paired with XP. They don't have a passkey though.

Any ideas?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Can anyone help?:|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
I had the same problem, and simply could not find a cure. I just connect my wired Mac keyboard and mouse when I'm in Windows.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Cool ok! Thanks for the reply! I've found out that this is a fault with Apple's drivers and not the keyboard. Lots of people have had this problem which is a shame really, but I'm sure there will be a fix soon!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.