Good multi-lingual dictionary out there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
hi there.

i'm a language student (french, spanish, and plan to improve on my limited italian) and i need to find a good english-spanish and english-french (and vice-versa) dictionary.

when i was on windows there was this freeware program called WebDicty, which sourced definitions from sites like word reference. i believe it was written by a person from spain, so if you try to google it to see what i mean, you may want to use spanish words if you're adding words.

i don't want to boot into windows nor use parallels to access this on my windows partition, it is too slow for my 1 GB RAM macbook.

i was wondering if anyone knows anything similar to WebDicty for mac? i am unsatisfied with the translator included on the dashboard.

it can be freeware, shareware, whatevs, i just need to know about it so i can download/buy it. i'm a language student and want something more convenient than going to word reference and other websites.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.