Forum Organization Update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Just wanted to share with you all some changes you may notice to the forum organization to help make navigation a bit easier and to help prepare for some upcoming enhancements...

First, the "General Discussions" section has been moved right below the "Community Information" section. We've also relocated the Apple Rumors & Reports, Switcher Hangout, and Buy/Sell/Trade forums to the "General Discussions" section where they seemed a better fit.

Second, The Pit has been marked as read only and moved temporarily as a sub forum of Anything Goes since really they serve the same purpose. After a short while there so you can save anything from it you'd like to, it will be retired.

Third, the iLife forum has been made a sub forum of OS X - Applications and the Literature/Movies forum (which is lightly used) has been moved as a sub forum of Anything Goes.

There may be a few more changes in the future. Of course your comments and suggestions on further refinement are always welcome!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
All seems to make sense to me :)

B

Badger

Looks good, works well. My only suggestion is that the title for the OS 9 forum be changed to "OS 9 and Older" just for clarification.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Ask, and ye shall receive (some things).

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
muso said:
Ask, and ye shall receive (some things).
I wish death would fall upon us. :batman:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
I said I'd only give you some things. Looks like you're out of luck :)

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Thanks Captain....
Actually, this is just the beginning. We're working on a few more larger changes hopefully to appear in the near future :D

C

CaptainMack

do you by any chance have a screenshot of the old boards? i cant really remember them and i would like to see them. :)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
muso said:
I said I'd only give you some things. Looks like you're out of luck :)
Actually, I just needed an excuse to use that smilie...

:batman:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.