iTunes Album Artwork/Growl question

Reaction score
So I've installed "Growl" a notification system for my mac. Whenever I play a song in itunes or if i have my itunes on shuffle it displays the album artwork along with the song and artist in the top right hand corner of my screen.

BUT, I notice that even if I have the artwork in iTunes it'll display the album artwork as if I don't have it, like it'll show the generic "you don't have artwork for this album" icon. Is there something I have to do in order for other apps to be able to see my album artwork in itunes?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, 2GB RAM, 2.2Ghz, 160GB HD. 160GB Ipod Classic. 16GB iphone 3GS. Red 2G Shuffle.
It'll display the album artwork if the artwork is also attached to each song - whenever it does it, quickly check itunes tracks in the rest of the album to see which don't have the artwork on them - quick copy paste and should be fine.

Otherwise, I have no idea.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.