Keyboard Firmwire

Reaction score
So i have a macbook pro and i went to update the software and i see there is a keyboard firmwire update 1.0. However i have installed it several times and everytime i come back to software updates it says that i have not installed it yet. What is going on here, well i am thinking that the software is not installing right. can anyone help me out with this? Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Go into the utilities folder and run the update, it should be there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
So i have a macbook pro and i went to update the software and i see there is a keyboard firmwire update 1.0. However i have installed it several times and everytime i come back to software updates it says that i have not installed it yet. What is going on here, well i am thinking that the software is not installing right. can anyone help me out with this? Thanks guys.

This is a fairly quick update. Have you stayed with it and watched it through to completion AND done the reboot that goes with it? If you have, do you see any indication that it is not succeeding? As I recall, when I did it, it gave me positive confirmation that it had been installed successfully. Do you see this when you do it?

OP
W
Reaction score
This is a fairly quick update. Have you stayed with it and watched it through to completion AND done the reboot that goes with it? If you have, do you see any indication that it is not succeeding? As I recall, when I did it, it gave me positive confirmation that it had been installed successfully. Do you see this when you do it?

See that is the thing, it never tells me to restart or anything like that

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.