I'm So Jealous!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20 in; 15" MBP 2.4 Ghz
Ok I told you guys about my sons computer blowing up in another post. Today we got him his own 20 inch 2.4 ghz Imac. I'm so jealous!!! Its gorgeous and took me about 10 minutes to set up. The hardest part was untangling my wires from my old components. Only problem is his printer isn't compatable. This thing is awesome. I"m waiting for my HP laptop to die so I can get my white macbook!!! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not a mac: Windows XP, Ubunu 8:04 2GB's RAM Intel petuimu 4
Ok I told you guys about my sons computer blowing up in another post. Today we got him his own 20 inch 2.4 ghz Imac. I'm so jealous!!! Its gorgeous and took me about 10 minutes to set up. The hardest part was untangling my wires from my old components. Only problem is his printer isn't compatable. This thing is awesome. I"m waiting for my HP laptop to die so I can get my white macbook!!! :)

What printer is it?
I could TRY to find a driver for you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Yeah almost all printers are compatible with macs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the 24" one's are wall mountable.

Maybe I shouldn't say any thing else or you will be legging it out of the door tomorrow for a mac

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20 in; 15" MBP 2.4 Ghz
:)@ Billydilly! His printer is a Lexmark x8350 and wasn't listed in the supported section for drivers on Lexmarks site. Oh well he can always print from mine I guess

Reaction score
Have you tried to print from it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 Ghz 2GB Ram 120 GB HD
Hey if we are on the subject of printers on macs can someone help me with a DELL A920 connected to a pc over a network? I have my linksys router connected to my pc and the dell printer connected to it. I can see the printer on my mac but can not print anythin from it and I hear i need a driver. can anyone help?

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97957

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey if we are on the subject of printers on macs can someone help me with a DELL A920 connected to a pc over a network? I have my linksys router connected to my pc and the dell printer connected to it. I can see the printer on my mac but can not print anythin from it and I hear i need a driver. can anyone help?

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97957

Yep here it is apparently it's for the mac

http://support.dell.com/support/dow...emID=PRN_ALL_A920&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 Ghz 2GB Ram 120 GB HD
i dont see a selection for the mac only windows 200 xp and vista...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.