Help with BootCamp running Windows on MacBook?

Reaction score
Ok so i just bought my Macbook yesterday and i already found that a game i usually play only runs on Windows. So i try using Boot Camp to install Windows XP on my MacBook so i can use it to play the game i want anytime.

the PROBLEM is that, being the stupid boy i am, i installed Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 1a from a disc that came with my Dell Computer years ago. Now i know that i needed Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2.

However i don't have a copy of Windows with service pack 2. Is there a way i can upgrade the Current version of Windows i have installed on here to Service Pack 2 so that i can run Boot Camp on my windows on here?

OP
N
Reaction score
so basically, since i dont have any CD burning programs, and im not allowed to spend any money buying one or a Windows XP SP2 disk,

i can never play any games that require Windows. wow....talk about a mood killer....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.