Amazon iPhone discount

Reaction score
Has anyone tried purchasing the Sony Ericsson W810i from amazon for 1 cent and getting the $250 rebate?

I read an article on digg.com that suggested a way of getting an iphone for like $300 for first time at&t customers. Has anyone tried this??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
No I have no tried or heard of this.

Why not give us the article your talking about?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
That article is from June 2007. And, did you read the disclaimer for the $250 rebate? It says you cannot transfer the service. Secondly, the phone costs $99.98 after the $250 rebate not before the rebate. The phone is not 1 cent so you wouldn't be getting a large check for free in the mail as that article you found says. You will be paying $98 for the phone and you will be charged the extra $250 if you break the contract. The rebate is instant; it's not a check by mail. That article you found is completely bogus.
Or, did you fail to read the disclaimer on Amazon and only read that 8 month old tech blog?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.