trouble finding codes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iTouch, iPad, iPhone 3GS..waiting for iPhone5 or 6?
I want to use blogspot instead of iweb blog. I know I need to change the coding so that when you click on the blog link it will bring you to blog spot instead of the iweb blog.. but I can not seem to find the spot to make my changes. I can not seem to find any html file codes in any of my sides.. it's all script Am I not looking in the right spot or is it even possible to link a different blog?

Hope this made sense..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Highlight a word, bring up the inspector. To the right is an icon with a circular arrow. Place your cursor over that and wait a second or two, it will say Link Inspector, click it. Play with the options as appropriate.

OP
cdnphotog
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok it's not a word in my page but one of the headers (or pages that you make while in iweb) I was hoping to change the link through my web server but no avail.. and I can't highlight the word blog I even tried just clicking on the page.. no luck

OP
cdnphotog
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well instead of a blog header I will link it from another page I guess??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Given how iWeb works, I think you'll create a page and link from there. If you know enough HTML, you could manual edit that page to automactically forward to the blog.

Again, if you know enough HTML, you could search and replace all the instances that call that new page and change it to directly call the blog.

In either case, it means doing manual updating you really don't want to have to maintain. In this case, I'd just make the page, put an introduction and then a link to the blog.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24in&20/iPodtouch/iPhone
Are you using a template or building from the grown up?

OP
cdnphotog
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I used a template. I pulled up the html on it in hopes of changing a link but it's all in script and I'm not skilled in that :Oops: it's ok I just removed the blog page and linked my blogspot on another page..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.