Want MacBook Air trackpad

Reaction score
I was watching the Zoom feature on the new macbook air. It's similar to the iphone. The trackpad on the regular macbook model seems pretty advanced, is there some sort of program to perhaps enable the zoom feature on a regular macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Definitely. Zoom is a feature that's been built into the OS since at least Tiger and maybe before. It's one reason I was first interested in Macs. All you have to do is hold the control key and scroll up and down. On your Macbook trackpad, just hold the CTRL key and then use 2-finger scroll.

Reaction score
I think the more advanced techinques of the mac air mulit-touch pad will be something we'll see in the future through updates or with 3rd party apps

currently, I believe the "old" touchpad is fine, especially considering that we were able to zoom back with Tiger.

3 finger page browsing is retarded

cNK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
WhiteBook (2.16GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HDD - OS X Tiger)
On your Macbook trackpad, just hold the CTRL key and then use 2-finger scroll.

Hey thanks for the great tip! I never knew about this feature.

OP
S
Reaction score
I think the more advanced techinques of the mac air mulit-touch pad will be something we'll see in the future through updates or with 3rd party apps

currently, I believe the "old" touchpad is fine, especially considering that we were able to zoom back with Tiger.

3 finger page browsing is retarded

See I was asking about the regular macbook having any kind of 3rd party apps that can give more functions to the trackpad. The crtl - zoom feature is cool, but not what I was looking for. Thx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.