EyeTV iPod exports since 10.5.2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
Is anyone else having this problem with EyeTV 2.5.2?

I'm simply incapable of exporting my HD recordings to the iPod format since the mac update 10.5.2. Every export comes out really choppy and unwatchable. I've emailed Elgato about this but the only response I've gotten so far is them telling me to repair my permissions, which didn't work. I see they just released an update for EyeTV 3, and I'm wondering if that fixes it. I can't believe I might have to shell out $40 for an update just to get iPod exports to work again, especially since EyeTV 3 doesn't seem to even have that many features that make it worth the price tag...

OP
Fromasta Flex
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
Can anyone with EyeTV 2 at least confirm that they can export HD recordings to iPod format so I know if it's just my computer or not? Elgato hasn't responded in 3 days, so I'm lost and really don't want to buy the new version...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.