Help with sharp edges?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, 2.2ghz C2D, 2gb ram, 160gb HD
Has anyone found a good solution to keep the sharp edges of the macbook from irritating your wrists? I read a review about AVA softpads, but it doesn't seem like they're available in the US.

Reaction score
i honestly didnt notice how sharp the edges were until i sat in a chair that was lower than the surface my macbook was on...they are extremely sharp but i cant see someone finding a solution for them, except like sandpapering them down ;D

Reaction score
i've never had this problem but you can get a marware protection pack which includes a palmrest cover, that might help you out a little. other than that you could always sit a little bit higher so your wrists don't rest on the edges.

Kial

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
For me its mostly been an adjustment thing. I've learnt to raise my wrists up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
I never had that problem when I had my MacBook, but you shouldnt really be resting your wrists on the laptop when typing anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
I never had that problem when I had my MacBook, but you shouldnt really be resting your wrists on the laptop when typing anyway.

I think thats how we can potentially get carloptunnel syndrome (sp?)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac aluminium 24 inch 2.4 Ghz, 3GB RAM
I think thats how we can potentially get carloptunnel syndrome (sp?)

I play piano and type with my wrists raised and they're fine, maybe some are more prone to CPS than others?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
What i mean is to rest the wrist on the edge is poor posture. Whereas raising them is more proper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
What i mean is to rest the wrist on the edge is poor posture. Whereas raising them is more proper

Correct. You don't have to deal with the sharp edges if you type correctly. Your wrists are supposed to be raised not resting on anything when typing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.