Safari and hotmail and a refresh?

Reaction score
Any idea why I can never log into my hotmail account using safari? I have to always use two browsers and id like to switch over to just safari. Also if I try to copy the text from a link it will copy the link not the text. Anyway around this?

Also my macbook is starting to get really slow with simple tasks. I have 60GB of space left and never have more then a browser and a few small apps open like ical and iphoto. What can I do to freshen it up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Mine is the same it just cant seem to log in, it works sometimes, so I tend to use Firefox for Hotmail

Reaction score
for speed. i heard 2gb ram does the trick....i'll probably buy it this weekend for mine.
for hotmail, enable cookies to allow and the above checkmarks for it should be checked off also.
thats if your having the cookies error or the hotmail is switching to live msn hotmail thing. try deleting all your cookies related to msn, live.com and hotmail first.

OP
S
Reaction score
for speed. i heard 2gb ram does the trick....i'll probably buy it this weekend for mine.
for hotmail, enable cookies to allow and the above checkmarks for it should be checked off also.
thats if your having the cookies error or the hotmail is switching to live msn hotmail thing. try deleting all your cookies related to msn, live.com and hotmail first.

Tried the cookies thing with no luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.