Safari Quitting Multiple Times Per Day

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys get questions such as this all the time but I've looked and can't find anything particularly pertaining to my exact problem.

Most of the things I see online are along the lines of "Safari Quitting Upon Startup" or "Safari Won't Launch", mine is fine when it comes to startup but it abruptly quits numerous times per day.(About 10 times today alone) I just switched over from PC to my first Mac and so far this is the only problem I've encountered and was just wondering if anyone knew something easy that would work. I tried clearing all of my cookies to see if that was the problem too, and it's still quit about 3 times since.

I have a brand new(Got it a few weeks ago) 2.0GHz Macbook, 1GB RAM. If any of that matters.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I thought I might add, that it hasn't been doing this the entire time I've had the Macbook, it only started a week or so ago.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Have you installed any add-ons, like Pith Helmet?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.