Safari/AirPort problem!?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK PRO 2.6ghz 4gb ram
Ive been really pleased with my new mbp except for a small issue of pages in safari not opening at times!? its happened on here and ebay for example, most times i click previous page and next and it opens but sometimes it still doesnt open! i did wonder if it was a problem with airport but my messenger remains connected any ideas!? Thanks

Reaction score
I have this issue even on Windows XP using Firefox and a linksys router so I doubt that it's a specific browser/router problem. It doesn't happen all that much so I never bothered to investigate. However it happened once or twice while placing an online order and that can be nerve-racking when you wonder if you got charged twice (I never did).

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK PRO 2.6ghz 4gb ram
yes its just strange never had it happen this much the other computer a budget laptop thats solely used on the internet never has it happen not comparing it to my mbp but just find it weird.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.