10.5.2 update problems...

Reaction score
I just finished downloading the combo 10.5.2 update and something appears to be wrong. When I attempt to open the update I get another window that has the message "Warning: The following disk images failed to mount". I'm pretty much lost on this one. Do I just need to download it again? I saw the update available in the dock earlier as part of the software updates, but heard enough feedback to want to download the combo rather than doing that one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott
One happy switcher!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Likely you need to download it again.

One thought, do you have enough disk space to a) open the file, b) perform the install? No, I don't care for the answer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Use Software Update in System Preferences and follow it. Suggest choose the Download only option. When completed run Repair Permissions, go to downloads folder and install the update and when finished again run Repair Permissions.

You may find it necessary to disconnect any peripherals apart from keyboard, mouse etc. include printer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.