Entourage Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" Retina 5K iMac 3.2Ghz Quad 24GB RAM, 1TB HD. iPhone 11.
Surely this must be possible? I sincerely hope that I'm being really thick.

In Outlook on a PC I can select an e-mail sent by a person and then just double click on the From tab and Outlook will sort my inbox by the senders name, thus showing me all the e-mails sent by that person.

How do you do this in Entourage? There isn't a From tab to click.

Reaction score
Look under View > Columns and you'll see "From". Make sure that's checked. Once it's displayed, you may click on it and it will sort by senders name.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" Retina 5K iMac 3.2Ghz Quad 24GB RAM, 1TB HD. iPhone 11.
Thanks for that.

Oddly when I go to View> Columns is always grayed when my inbox is selected. I can right click on the column in my inbox and select From in there and that does sort my inbox but this is an either/or set-up. In other words I have to then right click again and select Received to then view my inbox in my default Received order. In Outlook I can just have multiple column tabs up and just instantly switch between them but I can't set this up for my Inbox, Sent Items, Outbox, Deleted Items or Junk Mail folders yet I can for Saved Search 'folders'???

Weird!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.