Protective casing for powerbook?

Reaction score
I have been searching the internet like crazy and cannot find protective casing/covers for powerbooks. I just want a durable skin/cover/casing that will go over my powerbook to prevent dents and scratches and wear and tear. Preferably a heavy duty rubber typer "armor" if you know what I mean. The only thing I can find is TiArmor but can't find the product anywhere, just people talking about it. :Shouting:

And I have a 17" powerbook so that raises problems because I have found a couple companies that only sell protective covers for 12". Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
Unfortunately, your search is compounded by trying to outfit a computer that is not the latest model. Try drbott - they are clearing out a lot of PB accessories and you might find something there. Otherwise, keep an eye on ebay and send PMs to vendors selling other things for 17" pbs and to vendors selling skins for other models.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PB , 80GB HDD, 1.5Ghz G4, 1.25GB RAM
may i be a little annoying and ask....
where did you see the ones for the 12" models?!!?!?!?!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.