Probelms in Quark

S

Steve M.

I can open Quark document by double clicking them on the desktop, but once opened I cannot select anything on the page. Most of my tools are greyed out. I can save or save as, but cannot open other documents through the menu. I've been having other issues with another computer in the network not being able to print in Quark or make pdfs. What could be wrong and how can I fix it? Could these be related problems?

OP
S

spaceman uk

Hi
What operating system are you using Steve?

I have the same problem using quark on a dual boot mac when in the classic operating system. I have to quit out of quark, restart the classic os and relaunch quark and that solves it for me

OP
S

Steve M.

Spaceman

I am on a network of 8 G4 Macs utilizing OS 9.2.2. Our server is Mac OS X Server, version 10.3. I have not tried rebooting the server to see if that would clear up the problem. I'll try that and I'll post what happens.

OP
S

Steve M.

Quark Problems w/greyed out menu items solved

Steve M. said:
Spaceman

I am on a network of 8 G4 Macs utilizing OS 9.2.2. Our server is Mac OS X Server, version 10.3. I have not tried rebooting the server to see if that would clear up the problem. I'll try that and I'll post what happens.

I rebooted my server and relaunched Quark and the problem was solved. adkre8r had the same problem and saw my post and I replied to him and told him to reboot and relaunch Quark.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.