Pootched!!

Reaction score
Hi all,
Think my iPod is pootched! I can't get wi-fi unless I set it on my router and my battery is toast overnight without turning the screen on. What gives? I had jailbreaked it but restored it back to 1.1 just to see? didn't help. Might have to take her back? Anyone else have this problem? This happens with 2 different wireless routers so I know that's not the issue. Should I open her up and have a look? It's been treated very well. not dropped or nothing always in a sock and I only had since December.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
don't open it. Take it to apple, let them fix or replace it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard
I'd say jailbreaking it may not have been a great idea. While adding 3rd party apps may be fun at the time, in the end they are not worth it when the ipod/iphone breaks down. Eventually apple will get more fun apps for us I am sure. Just remember it's not apples fault if our gadget malfunctions after we mess with them in that way...hope you get it fixed though...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.