Configuration

Reaction score
It's time for my first Mac. Next week I will purchase a Macbook pro 15.4"

But I can not make a decision about the final configuration and need your help.

Since I am a student the small version would be $1799,- due to a great offer the large one is only $2099,-

Is the processor and the graphics worth the money or should I invest $247,- for the fast 200gb hardrive instead and still have some money for some crucial 4gb ram?

I appreciate your suggestions...looking forward to getting rid of Windows!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP SR 2.2Ghz 15.4" LED
Before you go out and buy a MBP. I would recommend you wait until Apple releases the latest update to the MBP lineup. According to all the sites I visit the update should be relatively soon so just wait.

About the graphics. Well in my opinion it isn't worth it but that is because I don't need it. Please take a look on this forum because this question with pro's/con's for the configurations have been mentioned, in detail, numerous of times.

OP
Z
Reaction score
thanks...

Thank you man...

I thought of this myself but I don't know how often they usually upgrade this stuff. This should take care of all my decisions.

I found the discussion in the rumoring area and now I am one of these crazy curios waiting guys...

Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.