Cleaning ipod

V

vuschejan

So I accidently had one of the sticky name tag things hit my ipod and it left a bunch of sticky stuff on it. The normal water and rag isnt taking it off real well because well... its stuck... Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
hmm....Was it on the front or back of the iPod? If it was on the back, I don't think you need to be as careful.

I normally use iKlear on my Apple stuff, not sure how well that would work. Normally I use GooGone to take that kind of sticky stuff off, but I'm not sure how well that will work on the iPod.

OP
V

vuschejan

schweb said:
hmm....Was it on the front or back of the iPod? If it was on the back, I don't think you need to be as careful.

I normally use iKlear on my Apple stuff, not sure how well that would work. Normally I use GooGone to take that kind of sticky stuff off, but I'm not sure how well that will work on the iPod.

Its front, I suppose I should just keep working with water and wash cloth until I can finally get it off

Perhaps rubbing alcohol rather than water because its thinner

OP
V

vuschejan

vuschejan said:
Its front, I suppose I should just keep working with water and wash cloth until I can finally get it off

Perhaps rubbing alcohol rather than water because its thinner

Ok, I got if off by putting it my pocket and warm itself up that way when it was decently warm I rubbed it off.

OP
C

ChicoWeb

vuschejan said:
Ok, I got it off by putting it my pocket and warm itself up that way when it was decently warm I rubbed it off.

That sounds soooooo bad :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.