Help. Need to remove I can't find on my hard drive

Reaction score
k here is the situation. I play world of warcraft and use vent. I upgraded to the latest version of ventrilo only to find it doesnt work with my server. So i uninstalled it, and downloaded an older version which i knew to work. When it goes to install it gives me the message that a newer version of this software all ready exists on your hard drive. i have deleted everything on my mac that i could find with the word vent attached to it. Any ideas or any help on how to remove EVERYTHING associated with this newer version. Thanks in advanced!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD
download a program called appdelete. the next time you need to uninstall something drag it onto this application and it will search every nook and cranny of your computer to rid it of that program

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Goto <HDD>/Library/Receipts & /Users/<username>/Library/Receipts and check whether ventrilo is still there. If its there, just delete it and you should be ready to downgrade.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.