Question about printing web pages

C

CaptainStandish

When I print a web page on my mac, how do I get it so it prints the page numbers as well as the web URL on the printed page. Thanks for your help guys, it's appreciated!

OP
M

m1k

Maybe click Preview and fiddle around with the preview? I honestly don't know. It's quite annoying though :(

OP
C

CaptainStandish

iSheep said:
Asume you're using Safari?

Yes I'm using safari. Would you suggest another browser perhaps, such as mozilla or firefox? I have no experience using them (except for DL'ing mozilla on my girlfriend's computer), but I do hear good things.

OP
C

CaptainMack

mozilla will most likly have that option. i seen it has many different and useful options

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I use Mozilla Firefox and it does print the date and time on web pages. Ironically, when I found that out, I didn't want the date on the article I was printing because I printed it the morning it was due! :D

OP
C

CaptainStandish

Beatles4Life said:
I use Mozilla Firefox and it does print the date and time on web pages. Ironically, when I found that out, I didn't want the date on the article I was printing because I printed it the morning it was due! :D

HEH, well thanks guys - appreciate it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.