Epson Stylus DX6000 after Leopard Upgrade

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz iPhone 3G 16GB
Since upgrading to Leopard I have numerous problems with my Epson Stylus DX6000 printer. It sometimes works sometimes it doesn't, to get it to work I either have to turn the printer off and on again or restart my Mac. I also can only do the basic print functions, I can't say how many copies etc.

When I upgraded my printer drivers were lost and I had to re install them. I have also got the latest drivers from the Epson website but still have similar problems.

Anybody else had any problems and been able to solve them? Or any ideas?

Thanks

GP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Ginger all sorts of problems seem to pop up with the upgrade option. I would uninstall everything Epson connected including what Spotlight may find and download new drivers from the Epson website.

Maybe there is an uninstall option on your original CD.

OP
Ginger Pilot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz iPhone 3G 16GB
Thanks Harry, I used spotlight and there seemed a few extra bits I'd not seen. I removed them, re installed the latest drivers and it all seems good.

Thanks

Paul

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Great Ginger just great.

AJE

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X 10.4.11
Epson DX6000 wireless print from OS-X

Coming late in on this thread but hope there's someone out there who may be able to help!

Have set up Mac to print to wireless IP address. However the OSX system preferences/Printer set up does not of course have the DX6000 on the list - presumably because this is a UK/Europe printer model. Despite downloading the DX6000 driver it doesn't appear on the list and I can't seem to associate my IP address printer to this actual printer driver. When I print from an application to the IP printer the print server (Belkin) is obviously communicating with the printer but all it does is spool paper. The wireless print server works just fine from my other (windows) laptop.

Any ideas? Thanks, Aje :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.