iCal Dock icon - wrong date

Reaction score
My dock icon for iCal never shows the correct date until after I open iCal. Isn't there a way to have it display the current date??

Reaction score
If you're running OS X Tiger, the dock icon will always display some day in July (that's the icon for iCal). Once you open it, iCal sets the icon to display the current date.

If you have OS X Leopard, it will adapt, as it's icon is now dynamic and managed by the OS rather than iCal.

OP
PapaNoHair
Reaction score
If you're running OS X Tiger, the dock icon will always display some day in July (that's the icon for iCal). Once you open it, iCal sets the icon to display the current date.

If you have OS X Leopard, it will adapt, as it's icon is now dynamic and managed by the OS rather than iCal.

Ah ha! Thanks!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
haha, I noticed the icon would update itself when I opened in OS X. I've maybe used it twice though. I didn't realize until I had the phone for nearly six months that the icon updated itself daily.
I can be too blonde for my own good. :)

Reaction score
There is a program called iconical that allows you to change the color of the icon and do a few other things with it.

Picture 3.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.