10.5.2 - is this the first bug?

Reaction score
Hi!
I am new and this is my first post! Also a MACnewbee...

Just downloaded the update (for me was about 340mb), the system rebooted twice.

When I click over the keyboard and mouse icon, nothing happens, it says it is loading...after I open another system preference, and go back to the keyboard and mouse only then it opens, but it is totally blank!!! Cannot access my keyboard and mouse preferences anymore. :Angry:

Did this happened to someone else?
Thanks very much guys
all the best

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Idk try a reboot and repair permissions. If you do not know how to repair permissions comment back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
Works fine here. Santa Rosa MB...

OP
C
Reaction score
Found out the problem.... There was something related to International preferences, as my system is in Portuguese Language.

I changed the order of the languages putting English first and Portuguese second, and the keyboard and mouse preference is working again.

Then, tried Portuguese at first place again and same problem occurs...

Yes it is a bug!
thanks guys!

When I click over the keyboard and mouse icon, nothing happens, it says it is loading...after I open another system preference, and go back to the keyboard and mouse only then it opens, but it is totally blank!!! Cannot access my keyboard and mouse preferences anymore. :Angry:

Reaction score
Obrigado

I had the same problem with mouse and keyboard and I use Portuguese language too.
Thanks for your contribution.
Obrigado!!

Bruno

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.