iPhone on Sprint

Reaction score
I have searched but I don't find any answers so maybe someone here can help.
Will the iPhone work on Sprint?
I see that Sprint has a phone with similiar capabilities but it will be microsoft based and I assume subject to the same problems as a PC.

thanks for any advice, answers or suggestions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I doubt it. There is a multi-year exclusive contract with AT&T for the iPhone.

Also, the iPhone is GSM-only so in the US it will only generally work on AT&T or T-Mobile.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Sprint uses the CDMA network, so you couldn't even try to use an unlocked iPhone on Sprint like you could on Tmobile.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Also consider the smooth-as-silk integration the iPhone/iTunes interface has with AT&T's back office. You register and activate your phone through iTunes and somehow that magically translates onto AT&T's network. Except that it isn't magic. Clearly Apple and AT&T have hooked these things together with no small amount of work. Since this hasn't been done with Sprint, even if the network technology was the same (which it isn't), it still wouldn't work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
I have searched but I don't find any answers so maybe someone here can help.
Will the iPhone work on Sprint?
I see that Sprint has a phone with similiar capabilities but it will be microsoft based and I assume subject to the same problems as a PC.

thanks for any advice, answers or suggestions.

how hard did you search anyways :) thats scary, ha

on a side note, sprint cant even get their own phones to work, let alone an iphone.

i had them for 2yrs, and nothing but issues with multple phones. Suffice to say, in the end, their CS dept. simply lost my business. Too many script readers, not enough actual interaction.

its scary they call these people "CS represenatives". that says a lot when those are the people you want to rep your company.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.