Piano + Garageband. But what Piano!? HELP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Patters (Blue Dalmation), iBook G4, iPod Photo, iMac G5, iPod Touch
I am a Musical Theatre student and I've recently begun a series of music classes for the next two years. I have an iMac G5 with Garageband, along with the remix jampack add on software (so when I buy this piano, I can utilize the wealth of synths and instruments)

Basically, I need a keyboard that isn't too expensive (under 200) and will hook up to my mac so I can record music and use all the garageband stuff I bought.

Thanks alot!
ty

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Patters (Blue Dalmation), iBook G4, iPod Photo, iMac G5, iPod Touch
Now on the oxygen, does it have to be hooked up to your computer in order to here it play? Does it have a headphone jack?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2ghz 2G 15.5" 10.5.2; Iphone 3G
yes... it has to be hooked to the computer. I have the O8. It must be plugged in.
For that matter, on my new Macbook Pro I couldn't get the O8 to work with Garageband... even WITH proper drivers installed. I've hooked it up through an intermediary usb midi device and everything is fine.

There is no headphone jack.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.