simultaneously playing music (sync two room's sound systems)

Reaction score
living in a dorm, i want to have a single source of music play on my sound system and my neighbor's sounds system. my question is how? i was thinking you could do it over a wireless connection that both our computers are connected to. just have one itunes play over both rooms. any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 Intel Core Duo Mac Mini; 4g RAM; 350g HD, OS 10.6.3
OP
crazytreeman
Reaction score
Yeah that would work nicely. but is there a more generic way of doing it. i mean i really dont feel like dropping 100 bucks for one. i have been messing around with ideas. like vlc can stream music over a network but its not really in sync its just off by like a second! (sooo close) i've been toying around with fm transmitters (not the best of quality) I mean there has to be a way to put music over a network like vlc except have run simultaneously with the source. (this operation has to be wireless) like maybe wireless av boxes on ebay i seen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.