• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Best Of YouTube

M

MacHeadCase

Not a YouTube video but kinda...

MaDDoG sent me this link.

Pretty awesome. Makes me think of the Honda ad of a few years ago. :)

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
couldn't even watch those all the way through. i want my two minutes back... ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D, 2Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 120 GB HD, ipod nano 8GB, 500GB MyBook
So that this doesn't turn into an endless thread with pages and pages of hundreds of random links, I think it would be a good idea to put a brief description of the vid, or at least the title, so people can decide whether or not they want to click on it.

I've just seen it happen before where you come back to a forum after a few days and there are suddenly 10 more pages of links and no one wants to sit there for hours clicking away so they all just get ignored.

My $.02... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Reaction score
Well I love anything and everything by Sporka Productions
and i'm not saying that just because they are some of my closest friends (and i even dated Marina for quite a while), it's because it's that type of *** humor that appeals to me.
All of the editing is done by the brainy blonde Rachel, Marina is the one with the purple-ish hair, Emma is the one who yells at the beanie babies in "Drafted Beanie & Foreign Exchange Students", and Brianna is the one who dies in "The Haunt" and is then brought back from the dead. LOL,
using "DORITOS:THE FOOD OF LOVE/TRUST!"

Do-Re-Me-Fa-So-DO-RI-TOS!

My favorite is "The Goods" with Emma and Marina, although it was one of their first videos so it's not great technical wise.....but hey, most blonde freshman girls don't even know how to do basic math functions around here!
lol, jk.
But seriously, they're really funny videos if you're into that immature sort of humor, and their videos are reflections of who they are in real life, maybe that's why I love them so much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.