Dock Overflow

Reaction score
I recently tried overflow for my mac, thought it might be a good alternative to having tons of little icons in the dock. I think I remember vaguely being given an option when I installed it, to make the screen flash when something finishes running in the back ground. After, I decided that I wanted to uninstall it, but for some reason now the screen still flashes from time to time, and I can't figure it out. I even installed it again to see if it was a preference setting that I missed, but I can't seem to find it. I was wondering if any of you might have an idea about this?

OP
Z
Reaction score
Doh! I figured out what it was... not sure how I did this, but in the preferences I must have clicked on universal access, hearing, and clicked on flash screen when an alert sound occurs. Why I would have done this, I have no idea... but there it is.

:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.