can't shut down or open apps! please help.

M

mrgee

Hi there!
I hope I have posted this question in the right place, but not sure what the problem is.
yesterday I downloaded the G-force (Gold) visualizer off of the G-force web site, paid my $10, and followed the installation instructions. Started up I-tunes and turned on the G-Force visual, no problem, perfect. After 10 mins I tried to open Mail and would not open, the icon bounces a few times, then got the spinning ball. This was the same for safari, I-photo, I-movie, So I went to do a re-start, that didn't work I just got the spinning ball.
In the end I had no option but to press the power button to shut down.
I then deleted the G-force software, Powered back up and there's no change, I have the same problems as before.
I have used warrior to do repair disk permissions, this has not solved anything, still the same problems as above.
I have no Idea what to do next, and find it hard to believe that a small bit of software that I have paid for has created so many problems?
The last thing I want to do is to re-install the OS system.
I would be very grateful for any advise on this problem.
Mac Specs: G5 1.8GHz PowerPC. 512MB DDR SDRAM, 160GB Hard Drive. 20" Apple Cinema Display with the latest Panther OSX.

Regards
Paul

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.